We have finally decided on our September dive trip. We will be planning on diving in Disney If for some reason we cannot dive in Disney we will make a choice a week prior to go to the park for the Food and Wine Festival or do and extra dive day in the springs. Money will be refunded if money is owed. There are discounts for mor than 2 staying in the same room. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, discounts will be given if classes are taken on the trip.
Tel: . 316-689-8051 Fax: . 316-689-8052 1512 E Douglas Ave Wichita, KS 67214